Carey's 90g FOWLR Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
carey said:
Yep Twitch, thats exactly why i've been waiting to do a fowlr with NO shrimp lol

Just put in the flame hawk and some mysis and brine and he ate so looks like he is gonna be ok. :) Always love when a new fish eats right away, makes me worry less.

Here are some pictures of the 90g and some of the fish, once I started snapping away with the camera i couldnt stop! LOL

Awesome pictures! (y)

Thanks, the bream is my "sleeper" fish, you don't expect him to be cool but then he turns out the star. can't wait for him to get bigger. :)

I love the videos! I had so much fun watching them today!

Don't worry about the videos being long, the longer the better, lol.

The fish look great! (y)

Now where are the videos of the cube, the Cichlid tank, and My Blue's tank? LOL, just joking. :)

LOL. I was gonna do the cube today too, just had to go to physical therapy so i couldn't do them all. I don't believe you remember "my blue" that poor fish has been in qt for over a year now and is still kicking. lol

I'll be cleaning up the 20g rimless and making more video next week, I also got my new led light for the 20g for now and I'd like to show how it does for $200. :-D

any ideas on the mystery corals redsea? you're getting pretty good at this stuff!

LOL. I was gonna do the cube today too, just had to go to physical therapy so i couldn't do them all. I don't believe you remember "my blue" that poor fish has been in qt for over a year now and is still kicking. lol

I'll be cleaning up the 20g rimless and making more video next week, I also got my new led light for the 20g for now and I'd like to show how it does for $200. :-D

any ideas on the mystery corals redsea? you're getting pretty good at this stuff!

Cool, can't wait for the video! Sorry, I am not sure what your corals are :(. Thanks for the compliment though!

LOl, It was the only place I had to put the corals while I'm fighting algae in the 20g. hehe,... I've since gotten everything out but a candycane and the birdsnest. I should probably find some room in the 125g today, they really do need to get outta this tank.

carey said:
LOl, It was the only place I had to put the corals while I'm fighting algae in the 20g. hehe,... I've since gotten everything out but a candycane and the birdsnest. I should probably find some room in the 125g today, they really do need to get outta this tank.

I figured I missed something.

Did you pick up the Red Coris Wrasse yet? I bet he looks really cool. You have a Yellow Coris Wrasse (I think that is what it is called), right?

Just got home with the red coris. :-D he is temp acclimating now so it'll be awhile before i get some pictures up.

Just got home with the red coris. :-D he is temp acclimating now so it'll be awhile before i get some pictures up.

Cool, congrats!!!!!

I was also curious as to how your LFS QTs the fish. :) I wish mine did, but they even came right out and told me that they don't QT. :(

My guy put my fish in a separate tank thats not on the main system. :) The best he can do I suppose but it helps.

Here are a couple shots of the new guy. :-D I was trying to get a good picture of his back end, he has the most magnificant blue there. lol Anyways, he is in, he didn't submerge in the sand once but he didn't eat when i tried. I'm figuring he will chow down a bit later, he did eat a lot in the store just before.

img_1765374_0_90142e69e0ebccca3ffc5ad08543366a.jpg

img_1765374_1_0276cc70c2b97397bbbd0624d6a04435.jpg

img_1765374_2_c7bde96bf45d3285a773db82135c3a4e.jpg

img_1765374_3_2945444892434027bff4d77ca845a929.jpg

Back
Top Bottom