Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I figure a blenny and a pair of clowns and it will be stocked. I was thinking maybe a third tops but they are $20 a piece. lol

I'm not sure I'd get them if i had the opportunity but they are bright

Too bright! You want your clowns to be the brightest, and your gobies to be darker and interesting for a second glance :p

LOL I see your view. Actually, I wanted to make the gobies the stars at least until I get the special clowns. I really want some serious color in this tank thats why I'm thinking these or the red candycanes. :-D

I also am gonna order the blenny too since its free shipping. :) I was thinking a starry blenny?

I think he's cute...but if your gonna spend so much money on clowns...I'd get something in a complimentary color, that will make those lil bad boys POP!

That sounds good! My opinion is with the candy canes :) boy I wish I could find freshwater fish with free shipping..

So what would you guys suggest? I really like the candycanes, part of the reason is they only get one inch and I think they would be adorable. LOL

I'm totally open for suggestions. What about the starry blenny? Good choice?

I was thinking, maybe I could get all 3 gobies? 2 candycanes cause they are so small and the citron. then i'd have red and yellow in my tank.

Oooo, I like that one! And the candycane, but I wonder if the peppermint isn't quite bold enough for a centerpiece until the clowns come...though I think they are very cute! The other two I think are more striking

I think I'm leaning towards the 2 candycanes. If possible though do you think the citron goby would be too much with the other 2 gobies?
I know whatever blenny i pick is gonna be kinda big so I don't wanna overstock.

Yeah I know it might be pushing it. I figure the candycanes are barely one fish put together. I put all 3 in my shopping cart on the site. :) I still need to pick a blenny. I was gonna place the order next week if my parameters stay stable.

Back
Top Bottom