Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i would imagine anything that can see or smell you coming in the tank will move out of your way, i would not be too concerned about getting bit. and they do make those reef gloves for such reasons too.

just my opinion and i have no real world experience with that.

I don't have a huge pod population in the rimless yet...:-( I didnt add any as I didn't plan on getting any fish that needed them.

I'll go do some more research on this guy. Thanks for the heads up on that though, I hadn't seen that information yet.

i would imagine anything that can see or smell you coming in the tank will move out of your way, i would not be too concerned about getting bit. and they do make those reef gloves for such reasons too.

just my opinion and i have no real world experience with that.

yeah I have some rubber gloves I used when dealing with my live rock before just hate wearing them, don't get a good "feel" for what you are doing. lol But that's probably just me....

Ok so I made a decision. LOL I added a lyretail anthias to my email alert or a Squareback anthias from live aquaria. Whichever fish comes in first will be when I order my chromis. :)

So it's gonna be a midas blenny, or an anthias of one kind or another.

Think that's a good plan? I was totally set on getting the midas but getting tired of waiting. lol

I'm starting to get psyched....any day this week I may have my new fish AND may have the 90g up and setup. Woot!!

I'm kinda hoping it'll be the midas that comes up first. the last anthias I had in this tank did not fare well. :-(

carey said:
I'm kinda hoping it'll be the midas that comes up first. the last anthias I had in this tank did not fare well. :-(

Well, even if the Anthias comes up first, at least you have some experience from owning your previous one!

sounds good to me too, what are we talking about???

jk

how soon do you think you will get that email and get your fish?

im anxious to see blue reef chromis in a tank other than the sales picture on a web site.

Would you believe the midas became available yesterday and the blue reef chromis went out of stock. !!!!

Now, the blue reef are back in stock today BUT BUT BUT the midas is now out of stock. !!

I can't seem to catch a break here. LOL

Hoping for the midas to get back in really soon.

you see carey, whats happening here is that everyone is reading your thread and thinking hmmmm ill do what shes doing, and they end up buying your fish away from you.

you see carey, whats happening here is that everyone is reading your thread and thinking hmmmm ill do what shes doing, and they end up buying your fish away from you.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! I must confess, however, that when i start SW, ill do something along the lines of this tank.

I was real tempted to get another anthias instead of the blenny but they want $60 for the one fish! A little steep for me right now. lol Plus I'm not sure my tank is ready for one yet. The last one died so fast I never found out. :-(

Back
Top Bottom