Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, they have a high metabolism and eat from the water column. I never saw the one I had for maybe three days, actually eat. So I don't know if it will take prepared foods right off or what. lol

I'm gonna give it another few days and maybe get the anthias if the midas doesnt come back in stock. The one I'm looking to get is the squareback anthias. Just like the last one I tried. They are so awesome!

OK! I think I may have come up with another stocking option. :)

I now have only Three blue reef chromis in my shopping cart on L.A. AND Three Lyretail anthias, 2 females and one male.

I need to make a quick decision though. I am ready to sell off my 55g and that's my qt tank. :-( I need the cash from the 55g to buy a stand for my 90g setup which means I can start THAT build.

SOOOO it kinda comes down to do I wanna start my 90g sooner or have the fish I want in the 125g?

Any input and opinions welcome, I'm completely stumped on which way to go.

thanks everyone!

carey said:
OK! I think I may have come up with another stocking option. :)

I now have only Three blue reef chromis in my shopping cart on L.A. AND Three Lyretail anthias, 2 females and one male.

I need to make a quick decision though. I am ready to sell off my 55g and that's my qt tank. :-( I need the cash from the 55g to buy a stand for my 90g setup which means I can start THAT build.

SOOOO it kinda comes down to do I wanna start my 90g sooner or have the fish I want in the 125g?

Any input and opinions welcome, I'm completely stumped on which way to go.

thanks everyone!

I would just not set up the 90 for awhile while QTing the fish in the 55 :)

so its sell the 55 and buy a stand or sell the 55 and buy some fish?

stand for the 90 its got to cycle and harder to be talked out of if its got water in it.

I have the money for the fish separate. I would have to NOT sell the 55g so I have my qt tank for these fish. I would be waiting for the qt time to be over til I could sell the 55g again and move the 90g in place.

I only have one right now, and I haven't picked up the 29g I'm getting for free. They will both be un-cycled. :-(

whos idea was it to put a clean sponge filter in the sump to keep cycled so the when qt was necessary. a qt tank could be on demand?

I just havent gotten around to it. LOL I keep meaning to get one too. I've just been spoiled by having the 55g up and running for so long.

it is a brilliant idea. i plan on getting one of those for when i actually finish my sump. did you hear? now ive got to take out a baffle and change its location.

Now dang it Carey, you just added to my can't have wish list :-(. That anthias is gorgeous. And no wonder I couldn't find the Blue Chromis on LA, you stole'em lmao.

Uhm can I ask a ???, if I don't find wrasse, fire or goby I want tomorrow, it okay to have the Blue Chromis first? Or do those need to go in further down?

Now dang it Carey, you just added to my can't have wish list :-(. That anthias is gorgeous. And no wonder I couldn't find the Blue Chromis on LA, you stole'em lmao.

Uhm can I ask a ???, if I don't find wrasse, fire or goby I want tomorrow, it okay to have the Blue Chromis first? Or do those need to go in further down?

the blue reef chromis are under damsels on liveaquaria.

Back
Top Bottom