Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what would make them act differently then? why would 2 fight, but 3 live in harmony? i think it's all up to the fish. just like people, some fish are more aggressive and some are more passive.

You dont' see anything wrong with the 4 tnags I have planned X? Caribbean blue, yellow, Kole and tomini?

Thanks for the input, good to know. I was planning on three yellows anyways, but I was curious about the notion a pair would fight.

again, it's hard to say for sure. you'll just have to try and see what happens. i never liked the yellow tangs much so never kept one, except for in the gym tank. it wasn't aggressive towards anything. i have found hippo tangs to be the most peaceful of the tangs. everyone i have ever kept or seen has shown zero aggression. never kept a kole tang long enough to observe aggression, and lastly, of the tomini tangs i have seen, none appeared dominant enough to worry. all powder blue tangs i have kept/seen were mean and nasty towards any other fish in the tank. sailfins seem pretty cool. the desjardini in the gym tank showed some aggression towards the copperband butterfly, but it didn't last very long.

Okie dokie! Thanks for the run down. i think I'm gonna stick with the 4 I picked.

Any suggestions for other stock while i have your attention? lol I wanted schooling fish of some kind.....

Carey- I don't know if you have ordered from aquacon.com before but I've heard they are a sham. Look them up on BBB website before you place your order. It looks like bad news to me.

Liveaquaria is out of stock :-(

My lfs buys their fish from them. lol They are located in florida too.

Good luck if you go with them. I just know what I've read. That's why I looked at BBB to start with. Had horrible reviews is all I was going by.

wow. I read through all that crap. They look to be horrible! ahhh maaannnn....

Guess i will have my LFS order me the fish i want. I'll probably pay a bit more but at least I'll gt the fish.

I always sue a credit card too when i order online, I've had some shady reatailers try to get me on stuff but the credit card company ALWAYS sides with the consumer.
I'll check out the prices and availability locally on all the fish, maybe if I have to order I'll just get the ones I cant get here.

Thank you so very much for that link. I had no idea it was that bad.

cause they are shady. I hate dealing with this shop. BUT its the only one not an hour away each way.

I also ended up making friends with two of the workers there so I gotta go in now and again.

This is my own uneducated opinion...and I am answering purely on the fact of seeing them in an upcoming video of your tank...YES! Other than that I have no knowledge of compatibility...but they sure are pretty!

Thanks hack, for an angel fish that's pretty cool. :)

I just now finished moving the 55g into the 125. Took a few hours, silly fish didn't wanna be caught. So far everyone looks to be at home and happy, even the shrimp are acting the same as usual.

I put the corals in the best i could, I think it looks pretty good, at least for now. Will see how everything adjusts to the different light.

Back
Top Bottom