Cat tattoos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just make sure you think about your future jobs I done door to door sale and some people would just look at you and slam the door in your face I quit that job it was horrible then when I started my new job as a boilermaker at first I was frowned up because of them but I do work for breathrans read up if you don't know who they are I am now fine with showing them at work

I like your second picture it's a good position.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What I did was draw mine on with a sharpie - left it there for a few days after many years considering a tattoo, to see if I liked the position, size etc. Might be worth a try for you, before you get the real one done. Love the tattoo though I think it's a lovely memorial to your kitty :)

I can see it pretty good right there because it's on the inside of my foot. I suggested moving it up to my mom but she doesn't like the idea. I don't know why she doesn't like it up there. She's strange about things sometimes.

I'm not very nervous about the pain. Is that normal? I've got a pretty high pain tolerance so I think I'll be okay!

I can see it pretty good right there because it's on the inside of my foot. I suggested moving it up to my mom but she doesn't like the idea. I don't know why she doesn't like it up there. She's strange about things sometimes.

I'm not very nervous about the pain. Is that normal? I've got a pretty high pain tolerance so I think I'll be okay!
I think it would look nicer at the front of your foot but that's just personal.
It' is normal to not feel nervous. Some people enjoy a bit of pain...haha. Everyone will tell you different things about the pain. It may sound odd but I quite enjoy it. Give me a tattoo over a tooth filling any day...lol. To me it feels like light scratching and then after, like a carpet burn....

So I have $80 raised for my tattoo :) I think that should be about enough! The tattoo parlor in my town charges 80 for anything less than an hour and this shouldn't take more than an hour right? I don't know about the tattoo parlors in Louisiana though

So I have $80 raised for my tattoo :) I think that should be about enough! The tattoo parlor in my town charges 80 for anything less than an hour and this shouldn't take more than an hour right? I don't know about the tattoo parlors in Louisiana though
It will take longer to set-up the gear than actually doing the tattoo. You should google for tattoo shops in Louisiana. You'd be surprised how someone can mess up a simple tatt like that.....

My aunt's knows some good tattoo artists that she's gonna set me up with :)

Well I haven't heard back from my aunt yet so I decided to do some research of my own. I found out that not many places will tattoo minors even though it is legal! I've managed to find 1 place that looks very nice and will tattoo minors only problem is it's about 2 hours from my aunts house but it's on the way there/back.

I think my aunt is against the idea which is why she hasn't gotten with us again but it could also be because she forgot.

Does anybody know of any good Tattoo places in Louisiana? My aunt lives in slidell so anywhere within a 2-3 radius from her house would probably be doable.

Ps. Slidell is about 45 minutes away from New Orleans

I have been but most places don't have a website or email so I'm gonna have to call which I'll probably do sometime next week. I've found a place in Baton Rouge that does minors but none others yet.

My partner is a tattoo artist and as such, we're pretty active in the industry. I'll be honest; you'll be hard-pressed to find a respectable artist who will tattoo a 14 year-old, legal or not. Tattoo artists rely a huge amount on their reputation, and while you seem like a very responsible young woman who's thought this over and has great reasons for wanting to get this done, "so-and-so tattooed a 14 year-old" can have terrible consequences on a tattooer.

My advice would be to visit your local shops and look at the artists' portfolios in detail. Find someone who does really clean linework since that's what you're getting. They'll be more likely to do it if you talk to them in person and explain why you want the tattoo done. Take a parent or guardian with you so that they know you're serious. You may be asked to pay a deposit.

A word on positioning, also... Foot tattoos are painful. All tattoos are, but the foot is one of the more painful areas because there isn't a whole lot of tissue between the skin, the muscle and bone. It will be a quick tattoo (I'm guessing 30 minutes max, depending how you sit) so I imagine you'll be fine if you choose to do it. Remember that if you can't sit still it will absolutely affect the quality of the work, especially because it's just a simple outline. I have seen people with full sleeves and extensive work on their ribs struggle not to twitch when getting their feet tattooed. I'm not trying to scare you, I just want you to be as prepared as possible! Pain is only temporary.

Foot tattoos also fade quickly in comparison to tattoos on other areas of the body because there is a lot of friction on the skin and a lot of constant movement. I would probably suggest moving it up onto your ankle, but of course that's up to you.

The most important thing really is to find an artist that you trust to permanently mark your body. A lot of people see tattoos as just a trend, but the truth is that they require an incredible amount of artistry. You want a tattooer who sees it that way, too.

Hope that helps a little. Best of luck!

My partner is a tattoo artist and as such, we're pretty active in the industry. I'll be honest; you'll be hard-pressed to find a respectable artist who will tattoo a 14 year-old, legal or not. Tattoo artists rely a huge amount on their reputation, and while you seem like a very responsible young woman who's thought this over and has great reasons for wanting to get this done, "so-and-so tattooed a 14 year-old" can have terrible consequences on a tattooer. My advice would be to visit your local shops and look at the artists' portfolios in detail. Find someone who does really clean linework since that's what you're getting. They'll be more likely to do it if you talk to them in person and explain why you want the tattoo done. Take a parent or guardian with you so that they know you're serious. You may be asked to pay a deposit. A word on positioning, also... Foot tattoos are painful. All tattoos are, but the foot is one of the more painful areas because there isn't a whole lot of tissue between the skin, the muscle and bone. It will be a quick tattoo (I'm guessing 30 minutes max, depending how you sit) so I imagine you'll be fine if you choose to do it. Remember that if you can't sit still it will absolutely affect the quality of the work, especially because it's just a simple outline. I have seen people with full sleeves and extensive work on their ribs struggle not to twitch when getting their feet tattooed. I'm not trying to scare you, I just want you to be as prepared as possible! Pain is only temporary. Foot tattoos also fade quickly in comparison to tattoos on other areas of the body because there is a lot of friction on the skin and a lot of constant movement. I would probably suggest moving it up onto your ankle, but of course that's up to you. The most important thing really is to find an artist that you trust to permanently mark your body. A lot of people see tattoos as just a trend, but the truth is that they require an incredible amount of artistry. You want a tattooer who sees it that way, too. Hope that helps a little. Best of luck!
very nice post;)

I have been but most places don't have a website or email so I'm gonna have to call which I'll probably do sometime next week. I've found a place in Baton Rouge that does minors but none others yet.

Don't forget to check Facebook and/or Instagram for your local shops if you can. A lot of shops use social media as a form of free advertising!

My partner is a tattoo artist and as such, we're pretty active in the industry. I'll be honest; you'll be hard-pressed to find a respectable artist who will tattoo a 14 year-old, legal or not. Tattoo artists rely a huge amount on their reputation, and while you seem like a very responsible young woman who's thought this over and has great reasons for wanting to get this done, "so-and-so tattooed a 14 year-old" can have terrible consequences on a tattooer.

My advice would be to visit your local shops and look at the artists' portfolios in detail. Find someone who does really clean linework since that's what you're getting. They'll be more likely to do it if you talk to them in person and explain why you want the tattoo done. Take a parent or guardian with you so that they know you're serious. You may be asked to pay a deposit.

A word on positioning, also... Foot tattoos are painful. All tattoos are, but the foot is one of the more painful areas because there isn't a whole lot of tissue between the skin, the muscle and bone. It will be a quick tattoo (I'm guessing 30 minutes max, depending how you sit) so I imagine you'll be fine if you choose to do it. Remember that if you can't sit still it will absolutely affect the quality of the work, especially because it's just a simple outline. I have seen people with full sleeves and extensive work on their ribs struggle not to twitch when getting their feet tattooed. I'm not trying to scare you, I just want you to be as prepared as possible! Pain is only temporary.

Foot tattoos also fade quickly in comparison to tattoos on other areas of the body because there is a lot of friction on the skin and a lot of constant movement. I would probably suggest moving it up onto your ankle, but of course that's up to you.

The most important thing really is to find an artist that you trust to permanently mark your body. A lot of people see tattoos as just a trend, but the truth is that they require an incredible amount of artistry. You want a tattooer who sees it that way, too.

Hope that helps a little. Best of luck!
Excellent advice!!!. Don't go with a tattooist just because they will tattoo you. I know that sounds obvious but there's NOTHING worse than showing off an embarrassing tattoo:hide:

Back
Top Bottom