Catfish - Synodontis Eupterus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cinciboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
My Catfish (Synodontis Eupterus ) is getting large and I am not planning on upgrading my tank. It is already 3+ inches long.. How much I can sell it for..

actually i think the tank because he doesnt want to upgrade it so he wants to get rid of the fish...

locally, around 7-9$ but it could be different where you live

HTH

I saw on petsmart here last time a small one was listed as 16.99.. Thats is a lot.. But I have seen 1 - 1.5 inches goes for around $9. So my guess it might sell it for $12 - 15.. I am not sure though.. I am planning to sell locally. What should be the terms and conditions for selling... Please look at my album where this fish photo is available and comment

I saw on petsmart here last time a small one was listed as 16.99.. Thats is a lot.. But I have seen 1 - 1.5 inches goes for around $9. So my guess it might sell it for $12 - 15.. I am not sure though.. I am planning to sell locally. What should be the terms and conditions for selling... Please look at my album where this fish photo is available and comment

That is a very nice Synodontis eupterus and I like the way it has stayed relatively light as it has grown. You might be able to get at the top of the range that people here are quoting...perhaps in the $15-$20 range.

-Joe

Back
Top Bottom