Changed the background on planted tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarkm

Aquarium Advice Freak
I changed out the background on my tank today from a plant looking one to an all black one. Looking for ideas on how it looks now. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403043656.859970.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403043684.931690.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403043795.677992.jpg

Looks much better... I've used the midnight blue on 2 tanks but I've gotten the same black for my new setup.. i have one penguin too, I'm thinking I'll have to get rid of that useless gray flow piece, other than that the intakes blend in quite nicely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's true, that gray piece really doesn't serve a purpose. I just never noticed until you said that. I will have to take them off.

Haha ya I am a huge Vikings fan. My son thought that would be a good place to put his sticker.

Sorry, wasn't nit picking, i have the same issue. They do block a bunch of slots so you can't remove it without covering the holes somehow or else you'll lose suction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks lol. Still mad about Jared Allen though

Ya I think the plants and fish pop out more than with the plant background. After last year I would be happy with the Vikings being 8-8 lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom