Changing plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adams84

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi i am just wondering if and how much completely changing my plants would upset my 2month old tank. It is 32 liters with 3 zebras 3 leopards an 2 albino corys.

I currently have plants that were bought for me while i was away but they take up too much space at the top for the danios to swim freely.

Its not stuffed. The plants are thin with small leaves coming out the sides all the way along. It is like a maze to swim around

Sent from my HUAWEI Y360-U31 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Shouldn't have a big impact on the tank as long as you're just replacing the plants and not the substrate. Do you have sand or gravel? There will be some disturbance when you uproot and replant, but should be ok. I've had to do a good bit of experimenting with my 6 month old tank and I've constantly fiddled around with the type of plants and decor. Worked out just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Cool thanks... I have the black fine gravel... I will take pic of it in a min

Thats the plants

Attachments

• 1475080777307.jpg
    1475080777307.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 55
Nice! I like the layout.

(I've got to load a photo to POTM driftwood contest this morning here - if you want I can do yours at same time if interested in a contest submission?).

Last edited:
Feel free.... Although its not real wood. Its just an aquarium ornament

Done - still counts (and I wanted to try different file types).

Posted in September POTM (within Community Forum - Contests). Should you wish to add any comments just post with the September POTM contest and we can merge both posts for you later.

Back
Top Bottom