Charlie's Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What would be the best CUC to go with a clown?Also would my tank be big enough for a pair of clowns?

Nassarius snails, blue legged hermit crabs, nerites, ceriths, etc. check out reefcleaners.com

2 clowns is possible in a 20 gallon, but you wouldn't have much room for too many more fish.

Found 2 small snails, 2 starfish and an emerald crab

Today I added 5 hermit crabs and a cleaner shrimp

My cleaner shrimp has been hiding in between rock since I've got him.

Can't wait for coral and couple fish

Attachments

• image-378542203.jpg
    image-378542203.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image-3713592315.jpg
    image-3713592315.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 94
Bridgelux 120w dimmable LED

Google it! I love this light and I can't wait to see what it can do with some corals

Thanks for info. Im askin cuz I bought this exact light off some dude on craigslist. $180 brand new. Did I get ripped off?

I paid $180 Canadian for mine. They were way cheaper on amazon but wouldn't ship to me.

Update; I have a percula clown and an anemone. Pics tomorrow!!

My anemone and clown

Attachments

• image-1857237898.jpg
    image-1857237898.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 90
Brought it back to the Lfs once I figured out my tank wasn't ready. I just picked up a 35 gallon tank that I'm gonna transfer my fowlr (as of right now) into. Any ideas on what I should use for filter or hob refugium ??

You made the right choice in returning it :). You can use a larger aquaclear HOB (or any brand you like). Frankly, you don't need a skimmer or HOB refugium. The fuge would be so small it wouldn't do much anyway except grow a pod population. If you keep up on water changes and don't overstock, you should be okay without a skimmer.

You made the right choice in returning it :). You can use a larger aquaclear HOB (or any brand you like). Frankly, you don't need a skimmer or HOB refugium. The fuge would be so small it wouldn't do much anyway except grow a pod population. If you keep up on water changes and don't overstock, you should be okay without a skimmer.

Thanks! Either hob you would suggest?

I haven't seen a HOB refugium used as the single filtration. Usually it's in conjunction with a HOB filter. Don't know if that's what you were really asking. I don't think the refugium is needed, but the HOB filter is.

Back
Top Bottom