Cherry/sakura shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacobsal91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have an aqueon evolve 2 just cycling with a small piece of wood, some white sand and a few small stones. As some of you might know the waterflow is wayyyy overpowered in that tank so most fish are out of the question. Do you guys think a cherry shrimp only tank would be alright?
Figured with a few plants they can grab onto them and be fine in there. And if so, how many can i keep in there? Not too sure on their bioload

I have an aqueon evolve 2 just cycling with a small piece of wood, some white sand and a few small stones. As some of you might know the waterflow is wayyyy overpowered in that tank so most fish are out of the question. Do you guys think a cherry shrimp only tank would be alright?
Figured with a few plants they can grab onto them and be fine in there. And if so, how many can i keep in there? Not too sure on their bioload

Cherry shrimp only tank would be awesome. But they wouldn't like the overpowering filter and if jk not mistaken the aqueon has the filter built in. So I would try to put something on it to slow it down since the shrimp don't have much of a bioload. Keep a lot of java moss they love that stuff and the baby's will hide and feed on it. I'm pretty sure it's 10 per gallon.
Here's my tank.

Attachments

• image-3643606640.jpg
    image-3643606640.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 93
Cherry shrimp only tank would be awesome. But they wouldn't like the overpowering filter and if jk not mistaken the aqueon has the filter built in. So I would try to put something on it to slow it down since the shrimp don't have much of a bioload. Keep a lot of java moss they love that stuff and the baby's will hide and feed on it. I'm pretty sure it's 10 per gallon. Here's my tank.

Awesome ill play around with it

Just have to leech my mopani wood a bit more

Water looks like black tea.. Its been leeching for a few months now i cant get it to speed up i dont understand how that whole thing works
But this is very helpful
Thank you!

Jacobsal91 said:
Awesome ill play around with it

Just have to leech my mopani wood a bit more

Water looks like black tea.. Its been leeching for a few months now i cant get it to speed up i dont understand how that whole thing works
But this is very helpful
Thank you!

Boil it for about 3 hours that should speed it up, just keep up with water changes to take away whatever tannins leech eventually it'll stop. None of mines leech anymore.

Back
Top Bottom