Chinese moss ball, Yes or No

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you referring to a marimo moss ball? If so then sure, you should get one. They're low light, easy maintenance (just turn them over regularly), and shrimp love grazing on the little organisms on them.

Are you referring to a marimo moss ball? If so then sure, you should get one. They're low light, easy maintenance (just turn them over regularly), and shrimp love grazing on the little organisms on them.

Thank you. Since this plant seems hardy. Would it be better to order it online if prices were cheaper?

I've ordered them online before without any problems, but you so have to give them. Bit to bounce back. Are they expensive where you live?

I had them before and liked them. I gave my away when I closed my tanks down, that's my only reason for giving them away. They make for interesting additions to the tank.

If you live in the United States then I would only order from the United States. That is just my opinion. I ordered some from over seas and it took forever to get here. They have to go through customs and all of that... And they arrived a brownish color and smelled horrible.

If you live in the United States then I would only order from the United States. That is just my opinion. I ordered some from over seas and it took forever to get here. They have to go through customs and all of that... And they arrived a brownish color and smelled horrible.

Couldn't agree more! My moss (all different kinds) had to be tossed

Back
Top Bottom