Choosing heater for oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sayan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Guys which kind of heater is best for my oscar tank.its a 300lt fresh water tank.i google about the topic but still confused about a matter. Titanium/steel heater or glass heater which one is good? Please suggest guys.need all ur valuable suggestions. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Guys which kind of heater is best for my oscar tank.its a 300lt fresh water tank.i google about the topic but still confused about a matter. Titanium/steel heater or glass heater which one is good? Please suggest guys.need all ur valuable suggestions. Thanks

in that case titanium looks good. but max of ppl out there in this hobby saying that glass is safe,and i want to find out how and why?EHEIM jager is one of them,whic is probably much reliable,but titanium or steel one is more durable...so the confusion is here, with whom i'll go?

Hmm but is there any technical disadvantages of using this titanium/steel heater? They have an external temperature control unit attached that is great.but is there anything about this kind of heater that can harm my oscar buddies.can metal react with other chemical like water conditioner?

Titanium won't hurt a thing, and the external controller is more reliable than the ones built into a heater. Oscars will break a glass heater, among other things if they get in the mood.

Can you guys please provide me some good titanium heaters link? A glass heater with a cover or protector? Is that also bad idea for oscar?

Back
Top Bottom