Cichlind Compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Labenator65000

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have 4 Yellow Labs, 1 Ps.Acei, 2 Ruby Reds, 1 Blue Johannii, and 1 Rainbow Shark. Other info in my profile.

I'm looking to add a few more fish. I noticed these are available at my LFS:

* Moliri Moori (I must have written it down wrong. It was small and dark with white spots)
* Bumble Bee
* Tropheus Beboisi

Are these compatible?

If the bumble bee is P. crabro, then yes it is.

The other 2 are Tropheus speicies. They generally nee a 6ft tank and 20 fish in a colony to do well in the long term.

Before adding more fish, what size is your tank?

mattrox said:

The other 2 are Tropheus speicies. They generally nee a 6ft tank and 20 fish in a colony to do well in the long term.

Good to know re: tropheus and bunblebee. My tank is 55 gallon. Other stats are in my profile.

mattrox said:

So Ps. Crabro is compatible with the Yellow Labs? Anything special I need to know about them?
I have a 55 gallon. It's looking sparse nowadays and I feel like I should add more to spread aggression. I just lost one of the Yellow Labs mentioned above to Cichlid bloat.

be aware the bumblebees WILL boss your tank around from your stock list about. & x2 on the tropheus species

Back
Top Bottom