Class N Endlers for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bs6749

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need to get rid of LOTS of my Endlers to make room for more GBR's! Last count I had over 175 Endlers from various sizes in my 29g!!! These are pure Endlers from wild stock. They thrive in hard, alkaline water with a temp of 82-84 degrees. I have Black Bars and Center Peacocks available. They will be juveniles of varying sizes and will be breeding in a matter of 3-5 weeks. These make a great addition to any tank and because of their rapid breeding rates they are great for feeders if you so choose.

10 (+2 free to cover DOA's): $18 SHIPPED via USPS Priority Mail to lower 48 in US
20 (+5 free to cover DOA's): $27 SHIPPED via USPS Priority Mail to lower 48 in US

Here's some pics I just took. (Note, the GBR's aren't for sale yet)

Attachments

• Picture 081.jpg
    Picture 081.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 082.jpg
    Picture 082.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 083.jpg
    Picture 083.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 117
They breed when they are 2.5-3 months old. Most of the juveniles will be breeding in 3-5 weeks. You will have new fry about 4 weeks after that so about 7-11 weeks until there are new fry in the tank.

I have about 25 Endlers left! Better hurry if you want them. They are shipping out Monday to those that have already ordered.

Back
Top Bottom