cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok that was the one I was looking at. Hey the cheap corals guy sent me pics of his pulsating xenia.

Look similar?

Sure does, yours is just retracted. Most likely because of the water parameters while your cycling. Hopefully it survives.

May want to check into milk crate to put over the top if you want acrobatic fish. Lol, same problem I have with my open top. That's the reason I didn't get a diamond goby.

yeah as, of now I got my light sitting directly on top cause the guy didn't have the legs for it. I thought about making my own somehow

ForumRunner_20130124_123858.jpg

The cheap corals person is being very helpful I told them what light I had and they sent me a list of what I could get and actually sent pictures of them
Said :
Mushrooms, Kenya tree, yellow daisy polyps, anthellia and possible some zoanthids and sun coral

I like frogspawn plus it would give my clowns something to host if they wanted to

yeah as, of now I got my light sitting directly on top cause the guy didn't have the legs for it. I thought about making my own somehow

Yeah I would get it up a little off the top of the tank, salt creep will keep you cleaning the glass cover over the bulbs.

Yeah I thought about making wood pieces and attaching to the plastic side plates but I didn't know if wood would hold up to the moisture and salt. New plastic legs are like $20 and break easily

I would look into pvc or acrilic and some super glue. Wood probably isn't the best choice.

that's what I was thinking. Since I lowered my salt I'm getting all sorts of critters lol. Just seen done clear tubes feeling around the rock and found these

ForumRunner_20130124_132507.jpg

ForumRunner_20130124_132630.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130124_132459.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130124_132459.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 52
Looks like some form of a sponge. I have grey yellow green and some white ones. You will discover new stuff every day. :)

I've got little tubes with single feather looking things then some other things that look like feathers that wave around then suck back in

Lol yall can tell me to shut up lol. I'm bored I've been laid off and on unemployment for almost a year now. I find this rather amusing better than watching the same old junk on TV :)

There was a real small clear evil termite bug looking thing floating around the water I tried to get it out but the powerhead got him. my nitrites are sky high guess he didn't make it :-(

Back
Top Bottom