cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I added a scoop and a half of reef chilli and don't see the leather doing anything? The little polyps came out though before I added it

Not sure about the covers over the switches, probably a waterproof cover. The lights look good.
The coral will have little polyps that come out. Give it a day or 2 to get comfortable. It will perk up. I feed my corals every 3 days.

Not sure about the covers over the switches, probably a waterproof cover. The lights look good.
The coral will have little polyps that come out. Give it a day or 2 to get comfortable. It will perk up. I feed my corals every 3 days.

the polyps started coming out. I want sure if I should feed it now so I went ahead. Will I actually see it eating? As for the water proof covers I don't see that it maters if they are on it

the polyps started coming out. I want sure if I should feed it now so I went ahead. Will I actually see it eating? As for the water proof covers I don't see that it maters if they are on it

No you won't see it actually eating. After a couple months you will notice the increasing size. Yeah the covers are probably not critical.

No doesn't look like algae I think he just has a funky shell lol

Better pics look at the "mystery coral" its looking good

ForumRunner_20130202_184650.jpg

ForumRunner_20130202_184745.jpg

Brittle star

ForumRunner_20130202_184846.jpg

I may be seeing things but it, looks, like the leather is moving a little lol

Yeah the leather coral is soft so water movement will make it move around in the current. Those brittle stars really like that reef chili.

I changed my flow a little. I wanted some more flow on my rocks. More on the leather

Here I go stirring sand up, lol

how long should I run my lights?. I'm thinking of rewiring my light fixture and running each ballast with its own plug. And my digital power center would control one and a regular switch timer on the other what yall think?

Yeah I got mine set for 12 hours. Just both bulbs come on at same time the 10000k and the atinic bulbs. There is only one plug for the fixtures I would like to make it where the atinic bulb comes on first and hours off last

Back
Top Bottom