cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, fish are cool. When I hit the powerball I will have an entire room filled with aquariums. Centerpiece will be at least a 250gal reef built into the wall.

Here is my wifes planted tank. Its a old pic and she has it fully stocked now and more plants

Love it!! I love planted tanks!

Lol, fish are cool. When I hit the powerball I will have an entire room filled with aquariums. Centerpiece will be at least a 250gal reef built into the wall.

You're welcome to throw one of those my way if you're feeling extra generous. Lol.

Yeah mine is at 20 but I done water changes 2 days on a, row and it stayed at 20. I just started 4 gallons mixing. I'm gonna go ahead and do both tanks tomorrow and then do them both every Saturday. I usually do her tank once a week or so

I'm gonna, do 4 gallon changes on my salt

That sounds good. Just try your best not to over feed and keep your eye on it. It will be fine, your diligent.

Yeah I don't like APIs nitrate test, it says in the instructions that you will get readings 4.4 higher than other tests because API tests total nitrates and not nitrate nitrogen or something. I've heard some people divide the reading so 20 is actually 4.55

Here is a new pic of my wifes tank. Just done a 50% pwc on it. Happy fishies

ForumRunner_20130203_102538.jpg

7 male guppies
5 neon tetras
3 albino corydoras catfish
2 albino bristle-nosed plecos
4 ghost shrimp
wysteria
swords
anubias

I'm fixing to do a water change on my salt tank. I've got astrea snails on the top under the rim. Do I move them or will they be fine?

Looking good. I fed my corals this morning everything ate real good except the Dendrophyllia which is in day 4 of not opening. Going to go to AC today and pick up a few snails. Has yours cleaned up the rocks? What about the sand?

Looking good. I fed my corals this morning everything ate real good except the Dendrophyllia which is in day 4 of not opening. Going to go to AC today and pick up a few snails. Has yours cleaned up the rocks? What about the sand?

the snails stayed on the rock mostly. The hermits cleaned the sand some. It looks like the brown stuff is, starting to go away though. the rock was covered in brown and the, live rocks were covered in purple hair like algae . The snails mowed all that down. kinda funny to watch looks like a lawn mower

Well I just got done doing a 4 gallon water change I didn't change the filters I just swished them in the old water. This morning my leather was kind of shriveled up is, that normal

Back
Top Bottom