Clown Eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1012400mediumat4.jpg

1012399mediumqu5.jpg

1012398mediumxo4.jpg

1012397mediummv6.jpg

1012396mediumya5.jpg

1012395mediumxy8.jpg

1012394mediumkb1.jpg

1012392mediumtf0.jpg

This one I am going to try and work with...I have everything I need except the rotifers which I can get from a local reefer...tomorrow I will get the tanks set up, well at least in the spot they are going and then wait for the time to hatch which should be in 8 days

Yikes I thought I put that update in this thread. I guess it was on my local club board.

Ok.

If you seen my 120 thread then you know that I was working on the frag tank. These clowns are in the frag tank.

I put 200lbs of sand in the frag tank to raise the bottom have a DSB and change the layout. While doing this I lost this latest nest of eggs. The sand storm combined with the clowns not fanning the nest I think cooked them. I expect the female to lay a new nest early next week.

Ok Alan....A lot of people are paying close attention to this thread......so no more ooops were did I post this mistakes now!!!! LOL

Ok Alan....A lot of people are paying close attention to this thread......so no more ooops were did I post this mistakes now!!!! LOL

LOL,

Yeah I should have put the eggs in the tote with my frags but I didn't. I won't make the same mistake twice.

The female is getting fat again so I expect she will lay again soon. I'm going to finish the frag tank up tomorrow so they will be left to do their thing. Hopefully they will have a nice nest this time around again and I will be able to give this a shot.

So far nothing has happened. I believe I disrupted their cycle by redoing the frag tank. I can tell the female is getting close to laying based on how she looks and her behavior. Still in a holding patter at the moment.

Ok...so yeah...My clowns decided to have a little fun with me and laid eggs on the back side of the tile. I have it leaning vertically and the have a nice nest on the back of it. Clowns will be clowns. I have no idea what day these were laid so I'm going to leave them alone.

Back
Top Bottom