Clownfish trying to jump out of aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melwin Magnusso

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there i'm new here recently my male clownfish (1,5 years old has started to try and jump out of The tank i'm wondering why and I want to ask if my aquarium is too hot can they try and jump out beacuse my parameters are all fine. I'm wondering beacuse he just started too jump when i noticed a slight change in temperature undernight like 5 days ago. Thanks

Tankmates?

What are you using for testing the parameters?

Strange activity or lots of noise or other things like kids bagging on pots and pans?

Is the filtration working well, temp staying at the correct level now?

Its probably been said many times in the fourm , this is my first time visting friends!

LOW'er your gravity down to .015 .016 .017 .018 .019. anywhere in there is better for your fish life, ALL SALT FISH enjoy this.

*also try this, put your ear on the glass (it should NOT sound like a washing machine) Now your clown fish can be happy.×

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniperhank yes exactly , so many things can contribute to this, assuming the hobbyist knows all the basic parameters. 5 times turnover is most likely fine for clowns Without a host anemone.(we all try to have happy fish).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom