Clowns Fighting The Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Need Advice on Clows Fighting

Alright should I be worried they been like this for a couple weeks now and to me it seems like there is way to much bulling between the larger one to the smaller one? Now I feel like maybe they may be different an actual True Percula and a O.Clown but How can I tell? I remember buying the smaller clown the next day at a petco and they had them as False Percula Clowns my Ocellaris was Wild caught as a baby as stated by the LFS owner which I paid a hefty amount for that one I believe it was my first clown in the tank, but check out the Video and you be the Judge...

MVI_2414.flv video by Tank2379 - Photobucket

I was just watching my clowns and the Larger of the 2 is being very Aggressive and this little guys fin are all beat up as well as the sides of him. Should I remove him or let nature take its course?

Mine does the same thing, the female will harass the male sometimes. Why, I have no idea. His fins aren't torn and he doesn't show signs of being bitten or anything. She will sometimes bite him but I don't see any wounds. I've read that female clowns will nag male clowns to the point of stressing him out. It's not like their hungry or anything.

Back
Top Bottom