Clueless?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndI3kAY

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok everyone, it's crunch time for me! I have always dreamed of having a saltwater tank, i've read a few things here and there about the care and keeping, and i've stood in the fish-i-cant-have area of my lfs for hours. But now that someone is GIVING me a complete setup in just under a week, i'm freaking out! They said they would help me get started, but i feel like im jumping in blind!
So does anyone know of any good articles or websites i should read? Anything that might help so that i dont put the fish through anything bad? Any help is appreciated, please dont scold me for doing something without learning about it first, this was never the way i intended to get my feet wet with saltwater..

Ok everyone, it's crunch time for me! I have always dreamed of having a saltwater tank, i've read a few things here and there about the care and keeping, and i've stood in the fish-i-cant-have area of my lfs for hours. But now that someone is GIVING me a complete setup in just under a week, i'm freaking out! They said they would help me get started, but i feel like im jumping in blind!
So does anyone know of any good articles or websites i should read? Anything that might help so that i dont put the fish through anything bad? Any help is appreciated, please dont scold me for doing something without learning about it first, this was never the way i intended to get my feet wet with saltwater..

The best advice I was given was research !!!
And patience .
The slower you add or change everything the better you will be .
I noticed you posted a while ago
Us everything up and running already ?

Back
Top Bottom