CO2 monitor.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seems legit, now how much $$$$??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's 150 for the one that just displays the amount of CO2 in the water and 200 for the one that switches your solenoid on or off according to the amount of CO2.

But all that expensive fluid;)

Yes, because $5 worth of fluid that lasts for months is expensive. There is no way that this monitor is more economical than a drop checker.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yah.. i feel like they'll miss the market because anyone willing to drop big bucks on digital toys has gone saltwater a long time ago...

They aren't going to overtake drop checkers any time soon, but I don't think they're meant to. There seems to be a large enough market for "premium" items in the hobby - just ask Amano.

Yah.. i feel like they'll miss the market because anyone willing to drop big bucks on digital toys has gone saltwater a long time ago...

Not a big difference in price from a decent ph controller really.

What's wrong with us salties!?! There's no reason we can't dump exorbitant amounts of money on a freshwater AND saltwater tank!!! You underestimate the reach of the average addict :)

Not a big difference in price from a decent ph controller really.

What's wrong with us salties!?! There's no reason we can't dump exorbitant amounts of money on a freshwater AND saltwater tank!!! You underestimate the reach of the average addict :)

Ohh nono, not an insult at all, I'll be there one day;) just the usefulness in setup vs. price is all.. I'd spend thousands to have some of the coral setups you guys rock..easy.. if it's needed..this co2 controller seems more of a novelty than necessity.. where as a pH controller could be an absolute necessity. .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom