CO2 regulator issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jc555

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just set up my co2 system and Im beyond confused, I have a gauge that tells the pressure leaving the tube which is stuck at 80 psi when no co2 flows, and a storage valve which is at about 750 psi. The middle valve which I thought was for adjusting the output psi (correct me if im wrong) doesnt do anything. There is a valve next to the bubble counter which seems to control the co2 output more than any other valve. Whenever I turn this valve on the storage drops rapidly and the output psi drops to 50 and rises and stays at a constant 60 psi, this is when my regulator shows the most co2 being released. Im just confused I thought the output psi was highest when most co2 was coming out but that is not the case here, as well I have no clue how much CO2 remains because of the inconsistent readings. All the valves and readings im talking about are described as the pictures in the link attached. Im just very confused and would like some help figuring out how to use and understand this regulator.

Heres the model:
https://www.co2art.us/collections/c...dual-stage-regulator-with-integrated-solenoid

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom