coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool thank you sir.

I've just got back from hd and I'm full up on 1" pipe and fittings. So if he is still there in two weeks I'll get him.

coffeetwitch said:
heres some news, im starting to get a diatoms bloom.

Good... Means ur tank is cycling... It'll go away... U may get a algae bloom soon, too. Pwc and lower feeding and lighting times...

Kio707 said:
Good... Means ur tank is cycling... It'll go away... U may get a algae bloom soon, too. Pwc and lower feeding and lighting times...

You got fish in the tank, right??? I'm confused of which tank this is....

wait maybe i used the wrong word. the canister filter is cycled. it was before i put fish in it. i wouldnt have put fish in it if it wasnt.

its that brown junk that i had in my 75 that went away. i thought it was just the natural part of new tanks. and i still dont have a cuc yet

coffeetwitch said:
wait maybe i used the wrong word. the canister filter is cycled. it was before i put fish in it. i wouldnt have put fish in it if it wasnt.

its that brown junk that i had in my 75 that went away. i thought it was just the natural part of new tanks. and i still dont have a cuc yet

Oh, yeah. It is. But happened at the end of my cycle. Ur trates high?

Whew finally caught up, had to read over 13 pages lol. Tank and fish looking awesome!!!!!

I wanna fish :-(

im glad the only thing i had to worry about was the water change. you ,carey, and kio are better people than i am to have faced/facing what youve gone and going through.

coffeetwitch said:
im glad the only thing i had to worry about was the water change. you ,carey, and kio are better people than i am to have faced/facing what youve gone and going through.

I hope my experience helps someone else not go through it. Not fun....

update: my blenny is moving about the tank more now and the hawkfish is being a hawkfish. they are all doing well. blenny still hasnt found the algae clip.

this is carried over from kio's new tank thread.

ive been looking at the orafarm site for clowns and i still want an aussy b&w and the black ice. wish the black ice was more orange than yellowish.

still want to get an hob skimmer.

and ive still got to see if the lfs still has that wrasse in a few weeks. other than that im waiting for it to purple up.

i am having so much fun building overflows, who knows maybe ill make a berlin sump.

im sure im missing something. but thats where im at now.

Sounds like you're moving along. :)

I've got so much going through my head that I get lost and stumped lol.

I've been trying to find out ways to do a sump. They confuse me. Got any links that speak baby talk on them that you can throw my way?

I still want the Gold Maroon Clown. I'm not sure what kind of fish to get first. What did you get first?

Buffy said:
Sounds like you're moving along. :)

I've got so much going through my head that I get lost and stumped lol.

I've been trying to find out ways to do a sump. They confuse me. Got any links that speak baby talk on them that you can throw my way?

I still want the Gold Maroon Clown. I'm not sure what kind of fish to get first. What did you get first?

I may have some links about sumps on the desktop computer so hopefully you can wait for when I get home. What kind of info where you looking for?

A snowflake ell was the first one in the tank but didn't make it. Second one in was a midnight angel, would have been a flame angel but the lfs didn't have one.

Mr_x cautioned against maroons Said they get mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom