coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the maroon? no as far as i know there are only 2 in captivity. if i could somehow go catch two. id breed them in a heartbeat

i love black ice clowns. when i had my pair of platnium and black and white thats one of the colors that the offspring coulda been

Those are my favorite as well. I'm still looking to get a pair of B/W's and the funny thing is if you look at the descriptions on the websites they state that the B/W clowns can be refered to as B/W Occellaris and Percula. They don't say which one it is. I am also curious about all B/W vs. with orange mouth.

But Black Ice wins in my book.

orange mouth is the same thing as carmel clowns its just slight varations in the color but they all branched from black and whites. and really it dont matter to much between percs and oc. ora is breeding them and ive had pairs consisting of both of them

for a fish only 2 inches, again no thanks. been looking at lighting for this tank and stumbled across the marineland double bright led 36-48"

anyone have anything to say about this light?

i know ive mentioned how much i want a flame but that midnight black angel looks amazing. anyone care to comment?

coffeetwitch said:
for a fish only 2 inches, again no thanks. been looking at lighting for this tank and stumbled across the marineland double bright led 36-48"

anyone have anything to say about this light?

If ur doing just fish and wanna over pay for led's, marineland is the way to go! Save you money... Exotic led's I've heard are way better and cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom