College Basketball.... Let The Madness Begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hats off to MSU... Wow the valentine kid... Somethin special.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oklahoma looked pretty good from the highlights. Will be a dogfight in the Big 12. Like the old Manning-Blaylock led teams.
Both KU and MSU played well. MSU picked up where they left off last season. Valentine had Magic Johnson numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well, OSU lost to UT-Arlington. Sigh

Free throws and boards hurt the Buckeyes.
#3 MD trailed Rider by 14 in the second half and the game was within 1 point with a minute left before MD pulled off the win
#16 Utah lost at home to Miami 90-66; #24 Michigan lost at home to Xavier 86-70
#5 Duke rebounded from the KY loss with a win over VCU. Duke's Grayson Allen had 30 points OFF THE BENCH. Back in 2010 I saw forwards Amile Jefferson (Duke) and Mo Alie-Cox (VCU) face off in AAU play.

And down goes Roy "Female Dog Butt" Williams to UNI. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And down goes Roy "Female Dog Butt" Williams to UNI. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

...just remembered where he coached last...
I just saw this. Northern Iowa trailed by 16 in the second half. Wow.
Kentucky will be the new #1. UNC should drop several spots. Duke and KU lost to respectable and ranked teams so they should not move much. MD at #2? Look for OK to jump a few spots up.

Down goes Indiana.... Dannys got those boys playin ball in wake forest.

Down goes Indiana.... Dannys got those boys playin ball in wake forest.

I wondered where he was coaching these days. Nice job. My neighbor across the street had his Hooiser flag flying all day. Would not be a good time to go over there now and ask for a cup of sugar.

This college basketball season is going to be fun! I can't tell who is good and who is not yet.

Memphis just got beat by the same team that beat OSU last week, which makes that loss not look so bad after all. It will take me a couple more games to gauge how good this OSU team is. Memphis and UVA are coming up here real soon.

Memphis just got beat by the same team that beat OSU last week, which makes that loss not look so bad after all. It will take me a couple more games to gauge how good this OSU team is. Memphis and UVA are coming up here real soon.

Don't overlook LA Tech. They beat UT-Arlington by 12.
MD takes on Illinois St and KU has UCLA late

KU v UCLA should be an interesting game. After last nights offensive explosion, it'll be interesting to see what carries over.

They did? ?

Uh oh

It's too early to worry about non-conference Ws and Ls. This is the time for the players to understand their roles on the team, for coaches to figure out what works and what doesn't, and to work out any kinks before conference play begins. I imagine come February it will be a dogfight in the Big 10 between MSU, MD, WISC, OSU, and INDY.

Iowa St. #4.... Interesting.

It's early.
I recall many years back a #15 seed Hampton knocking off the #2 seed Cyclone team led by Jamaal Tinsely in the first round of the big dance.

Back
Top Bottom