Combing tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EsornirE

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm thinking about combing my tanks so I have only one big one. I'm keeping the shovel nose catfish 10 inch and the Asian bumblebee catfish 6-7 inch in the big tank. Would like to place from the small tank 2 nickel size black skirt tetra, 3 Buenos Aires tetra 2 inch, 2.5inch bosami rainbow fish and 4-5 Cory catfish. But I also want to put a Bristol nose pleco. The big task is 55 gallons with only a large treasure chest as decor. When I make the change I'd like to add live plants and maybe different kinds of hiding places like tubes and tunnels.
So tell me your thoughts.... Will this work? Will the shovel nose hurt the small tetras? Will the Asian bumblebee hurt the cories? What substrate world be best for what I'd like to do? Does anyone want a big annoying tin foil Barb and two silver dollars?
Thanks for reading!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Can't comment on all there. I know the bn catfish will appreciate a hidey hole and I believe silver dollars and plants don't get on (they look a nice fish but plants give me enough trouble).

Lol my shovel nose catfish (when i had him)
Ate an ID shark..a couple bala sharks a spotted gar and a couple other fish...

Dont do it... lol he will destroy those fish
Specially in that tank, they have nowhere to go

I love my bosemanis :(

Hhhmmm all very interesting. Thanks for the thoughts.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom