combining 2 led fixtures??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
i am highly interested in this Marineland LED fixture
Aquarium Lighting & LED Lights: Marineland LED Double Bright Lighting System

i have a 72" 125g sw setup, im thnking about buying the 48" model and either the 18" or 24" and simply combining the two via some diy luck.. my question is has anyone had any experience with marinelands led fixtures? if so please give me some input. if i decide to go this route, i could sell my Coralife 72" and almost pay for the led fixtures.. its only gonna cost 272 with free shipping:) please give me some input

huma-huma said:
i am highly interested in this Marineland LED fixture
Aquarium Lighting & LED Lights: Marineland LED Double Bright Lighting System

i have a 72" 125g sw setup, im thnking about buying the 48" model and either the 18" or 24" and simply combining the two via some diy luck.. my question is has anyone had any experience with marinelands led fixtures? if so please give me some input. if i decide to go this route, i could sell my Coralife 72" and almost pay for the led fixtures.. its only gonna cost 272 with free shipping:) please give me some input

I have the 18-24 inch double led and found it very inadequate. It came with my 27 gallon cube tank. I was very disappointed. There is no way it would grow anything but low light plants and my fish looked like they were always swimming in the shadows.

I ended up getting an Aquatic Life T5HO twin tube light. I still use the led to light the back of the tank and to create the shimmering effect. Hope this helps.

Thank you:) my 125 is a fowlr so I don't have to worry about coral support...im trying to figure out a way I can test them out without risking it..

Back
Top Bottom