Compatibility and Sizing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It probably depends on the personality of the fish.... you might get lucky! My old angels were mean and half the time seemed to kill just for sport. My neons were smaller maybe an inch long as are the glolites. I have one adult angel now and he's living with my remaining glolites with no issue, but he also seems a lot more docile than my other angels were

If the Redline Barbs are Roseline Sharks, they are very peaceful fish and won't bother anything. Angelfish can be territorial when breeding but for the most part are also very peaceful. I have no info on chilids sizes. I hear they are aggressive. I also don't do plecos. I would also drop the bala shark.

I didn;t see the first list as overstocked until the fish are fully grown. Like in about 1 year, 18 months. The second tank looks over stocked. The more surface water movement, the more fish you can keep. So in a 55 gallon with good movement, you should be okay with 65 inches of fish. The more territorial your fish are, the fewer you should keep. Also you can have a few more inches in a heavily planted tank as the plants also add oxygen to the water and help remove nitrates.

Good luck

How do you define "need"? As in, they will not survive in non-brackish water? That was not my understanding from reading about fiddler crabs.

Hazarrd said:
How do you define "need"? As in, they will not survive in non-brackish water? That was not my understanding from reading about fiddler crabs.

They will not live nearly as long
You will also have to provide a land area, which means you have less water which equals less fish. I would only get them if a proper home can be provided

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom