Complete Tank Rescape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay so Im finally finishing up this long and rewarding rescape. Heres a pic of the tank now, all I need now is a few mid level plants, and my light fixture :) sorry to keep you all waiting so long!
73048-albums12289-picture55623.jpg

Looks Great! I see you we're successful on dividing the substrates. Is that a real bamboo plant? I'm asking because I thought couldn't survive all underwater.

Okay so Im finally finishing up this long and rewarding rescape. Heres a pic of the tank now, all I need now is a few mid level plants, and my light fixture :) sorry to keep you all waiting so long!

Once I get more plants in mine how about a nice friendly competition? I have the exact same tank:). Right now it's at a stand still until I move to my new house.

Looks Great! I see you we're successful on dividing the substrates. Is that a real bamboo plant? I'm asking because I thought couldn't survive all underwater.

Thanks! I'm just glad all the hard work(and money!) paid off lol. And at Petco it was listed at "bamboo swirl" so I'm taking that its real and fully aquatic. They said it would grow up out of the top or the tank :)

Once I get more plants in mine how about a nice friendly competition? I have the exact same tank:). Right now it's at a stand still until I move to my new house.

Sounds like a challenge :) I love contests! We could post both tanks in a different thread on here and have people vote :)

Sorry I've been offline for such a long time! I took some pics of the tank! Ill post them shortly :)

73048-albums12289-picture58337.html

heresan angled view of the tank! So sorry it took so long to get these up this is the first time ive been on my laptop in a while:) please feel free to give criticism !

Back
Top Bottom