Complete Tank Rescape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you still using the stock light? If so, tell me how your plants do!

I am actually. So far the wisteria has been showing growth but the other plants haven't been in long enough to notice anything.

The bulb is just a simple 18 inch T8. I might upgrade to some type of T5 fixture or get a plant growth bulb in the future

Came home today to find my female GBR dead :( no clue as to how she died, and can't decide if I should get another or wait a while since rams are known to be faithful pairs ?

Okay so I took my ram pair In my 10 gal and moved them my 26 gal and put the solo male in the 10 gal for now. :)

Do any of you guys know a good site to order driftwood online ?

Do any of you guys know a good site to order driftwood online ?

I've gotten nice wood from eBay in the past, pretty cheap too. And there is a member here, PC1 who has a website where he sells manzanita driftwood. The link is in his signature.

I've gotten nice wood from eBay in the past, pretty cheap too. And there is a member here, PC1 who has a website where he sells manzanita driftwood. The link is in his signature.

I'd like to get manzanita wood :)

The glass versa top I ordered off amazon that was supposed to fit a 26 gal bow front was to small for my tank. Either they sent me the 16 gal bf versa top hood or I have a 36 gallon bf ? Not sure what to do?!

Just wondering if you have been testing your water levels. Seems like way too many deaths to just be bad stock.

Just wondering if you have been testing your water levels. Seems like way too many deaths to just be bad stock.

Last time I checked them( a week ago) they were all in check. I buy my stock from Petco cause that's the closest fish store with a decent selection near me.

UPDATE: no fish have died since then and my rams have spawned again. Unfortunately they ate the fry.

I want to get new substrate this weekend and was thinking white sand with natural gravel . I wanted to do a path withy the sand leading to the gravel.

What do you guys think of this idea?

It might get mixed together, unless you have some way to divide the sand and gravel.

It won't be on top if each other, the gravel will be in the back and the tank up front. And I'll probably add some kind Of design to it also

That won't stop it from getting mixed, unless you are very careful. Trust, me. I witnessed it happen to my friend first hand.

Well it's certainly doable! And will look really nice I'm sure. I just think you better be dedicated before you do it.

Decided to get both . It's all done and switched!! I wish I could post a pic though

It's really starting to come together.

I ordered a nice piece of manzanita driftwood online and plan on attaching java miss to it and ill be getting the coralife t5ho double fixture. I ordered my versa top and it should be here in like 2 days and I'm going to be getting a wide variety of plants :) I can't wait till I have it all!! :)

:dance: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom