Connected fish 'bowls'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tuck

Aquarium Advice Freak
Saw this image today whilst trawling the Internet and I like the concept although it would need a place for 360' viewing. And I can only imagine cleaning the pipes to be an absolute nightmare but still I thought it was interesting and deserved sharing. I think it's probably about 75- 100gal purely guess work going off the betta swimming through the pipe. Haha.

image-1659360455.jpg

Wow.... You can save $1000 if you don't get the stand haha but it doesn't even tell you what the capacity is...

lol yeah I'm guessing that each orb is 5 gallons and the tunnels are 1-2 gallons. there is extra tunnels that you cant see in the first picture.
img_2632812_0_69f468450c66ccf5b0a1062a1d1cf0cb.jpg

That looks horrendous to clean! Could you imagine if you got algae all in those spaces? *shudders*
I truthfully doubt the capacity is big at all. I am guessing the individual balls are more like 2.5g a piece. Perhaps they are larger though. Hard to tell since I am sure the fish have mostly been photoshopped in.

Last edited:
Cool table and video, thanks for sharing. Neat filter and media, too. The movement would make a nice visual in a clear tank...

There was a tank journal thread on here a while back in which they actually connected a number of larger tanks into a tiered system. It was pretty cool, but as I recall it didn't end up working quite the way they were hoping.

There was a tank journal thread on here a while back in which they actually connected a number of larger tanks into a tiered system. It was pretty cool, but as I recall it didn't end up working quite the way they were hoping.

What happened? You've made me curious now :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom