convicts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. I will not put anything with the convict. I do not want to make anyone a sacrificial lamb. That is why I came here first. Gathering information. Thank you all. I will be watching the other posts for tips and ask if I have other issues come up.

Thank you HUKIT. I will love all of my fish. I just "figured" an algae eater was a must but I can see I have alot more to learn.

It's funny I think your either a plec person or not, I'm not one of those people. Honestly most convicts really won't have any issues with a bristlenose, so if you enjoy one I'd get one. Here is mine a L190 Royal.

27198-albums9367-picture37013.jpg

He is beautiful! I saw a royal at the local petco but he was $50! I have to have a little more experience with fish before I drop a 50 dollar bill on one!

HUKIT said:
It's funny I think your either a plec person or not, I'm not one of those people. Honestly most convicts really won't have any issues with a bristlenose, so if you enjoy one I'd get one. Here is mine a L190 Royal.

At my job we got a huge one for sale for $75, hes giant

HUKIT said:

I've kept a bristlenose with a male convict for the past year without issue. They seem to get along great. I kind of went through the pleco phase, but they make to much of a mess.

Look how clean that stump is!

HUKIT said:
Thanks, they are the only plec I'd ever own, mine has brighter red eyes than most. The only downside is like others they get huge.

Sorry to the op but I just have to compliment HUKIT on that stunning pleco!

I don't mind because I too think it is gorgeous! I just appreciate all the advice.

Back
Top Bottom