Cool stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Something I learned about that to our oils and hand soaps we use harms the tank also so when u put ur hands in there ur making there environment unstable and unsterile and everything to me has to be sterile lol

I have my hands in my tanks all the time and it doesn't effect anything, if it did all my cleaner shrimp would be long gone by now, they go nuts as soon as it even looks like I'm going to put my hands in.

But as Mac knows ATM I don't have live plants long story about that but I don't need that one but I think it's about 40 dollars also

But as Mac knows ATM I don't have live plants long story about that but I don't need that one but I think it's about 40 dollars also

I'm not trying to be down on your methods or tank. If it works for you that's fantastic, I just enjoy my tank too much to risk losing it all to an unproven product

I'm a college student, working two jobs. I have no time but still do w.c. I enjoy taking care of my tank just as much as I do looking at it.

That's great for u lol not trying to sell a product but I found something cool wanted to share I am a cardiologist so between that my three kids my ill grandmother and with one of my kids in and out of hospitals because he stops breathing when I say I have no time I mean I have no time Hun

But I do enjoy my fish and my tank I have had a successful tank for a few yrs now so I know it does work and u may have ur methods like I said not trying to sell was just throwing something out there I case some one has a harsh life to trying to keep it all together U know

But I do enjoy my fish and my tank I have had a successful tank for a few yrs now so I know it does work and u may have ur methods like I said not trying to sell was just throwing something out there I case some one has a harsh life to trying to keep it all together U know

Lol I understand

Dun dun dun do u now ( glares at birbo with a finger resting on the chin) lol lol

I googled this product and read a few threads from various forums and it seems like it can be hit or miss, the one that got me was a guy 3 1/2 months into trying out this product and then overnight his nitrates went off the charts, it took him three very large water changes just to bring them down to 20 ppm, so his conclusion after testing it out was that it may be a good product for getting your beneficial bacteria going but it's no substitution for water changes

Back
Top Bottom