Cory Cats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I currently have 4 Albino Cories, I was wanting to maybe add one more but was wondering if it could be a different kind of cory?? Like a Panda???

Cory's like to shoal with their own species but will do so with other cory's especially when there is no other choice.

Ok thanks. I'm ok with getting another albino one if I do decide to get another one. But wanted to check my options.

I started with 4 albino cory cats. But the last few days I have only been able to find 3. I move my large decor where they like to hide but wasn't there. Any ideas. Do i need to move all my stuff to find him or ???!?

Usually the only way I get an accurate head count is the day after I fast my stock, at feeding time. Everyone shows up on Sundays!

I lifted and looked under and around the stuff in the tank and it was no where to be found.... If it would have died would the other fish have had eaten it??? No clue where it went. Kinda weird

I lifted and looked under and around the stuff in the tank and it was no where to be found.... If it would have died would the other fish have had eaten it??? No clue where it went. Kinda weird

I lost a Cory that was a little to curious and dug out a rock that trapped him. It took me a little over a week to find him...he was buried under rocks half eaten...I would look very carefully, hopefully he's just good at hiding

Did a 25% wc and pulled some stuff out and moved the rest and no sign of the little guy.

Back
Top Bottom