Corydoras at it again....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canary bird

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all , my corydoras are at it again, it's only a week since they laid over 50 eggs unfortunately I think they were all eaten :(

Is there a way I can remove them and put in my little tank ? The one I use for hospital visits ;) that's empty and clean at the moment.. . Thanks in advance ..

Corydoras

Hi all , my corydoras are at it again, it's only a week since they laid over 50 eggs unfortunately I think they were all eaten :(

Is there a way I can remove them and put in my little tank ? The one I use for hospital visits ;) that's empty and clean at the moment.. . Thanks in advance ..

Hello Canary...

The white eggs aren't going to hatch. The good eggs are tan/light brown. They can be removed with a credit card or similar tool and put into another tank. The new tank needs to have a similar water chemistry as that in the orginal tank or the eggs won't hatch. A neutral pH (7) is preferable. You need a pea-sized gravel substrate and good aeration in the new tank.

Good luck!

B

Back
Top Bottom