Coryodoras Habrosas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stewy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey all. Looking for someone that has experience with the Coryodoras Hasbrosas. I have seen it called the salt and pepper Cory as well as the dainty Cory. I am considering adding a handful to a community tank and have never kept this particular breed. I have kept julii's, panda's, sterba, albinos and peppereds before and I am curious if there are any special parameters these guys like. I know some of the corys like different temps, pH, etc and want to make sure before I commit. Thanks all.

Hey all. Looking for someone that has experience with the Coryodoras Hasbrosas. I have seen it called the salt and pepper Cory as well as the dainty Cory. I am considering adding a handful to a community tank and have never kept this particular breed. I have kept julii's, panda's, sterba, albinos and peppereds before and I am curious if there are any special parameters these guys like. I know some of the corys like different temps, pH, etc and want to make sure before I commit. Thanks all.

Should be the same as most cories. Will just be smaller.

Back
Top Bottom