CPR BaK Pak Skimmer, Air Pump, Misc Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RLG2182

Aquarium Advice FINatic
We have... FOR SALE... *drum roll*

** A used CPR BakPak Skimmer with Rio 600 pump & new (unused) bio balls. This unit was used for 4 months on a 29 gal, but is rated for up to 50 gal. No cracks to speak of, although the skimmate collection cup is missing the lid (does not affect the operation of the skimmer). $50 (paid $150 new).

** Tetratec AP200 Dual Outlet Air Pump with Flow Controls. This unit was used for 2 weeks max, still has box, pkg, manual. This unit has a rubber base, and is almost silent. Can be used for freshwater or a saltwater QT, etc. $15

** 2 NEW fake plants, 18" tall made by Tetra Plantastics. Got these and never opened the packaging... would be great for Freshwater or Saltwater FO, etc. $10for both

Please PM me if you are interested. I can do Paypal via bank $ transfer, cash, or money order. :D Ships from 91730

Attachments

• 01_105.jpg
    01_105.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 02_214.jpg
    02_214.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 03_268.jpg
    03_268.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 87
Last call people!! ... had a few interested, nobody's answered PM replies. They're just sitting there on my shelf... would love to hear that they went to a good home in a new tank! :D

Back
Top Bottom