Cracked Tank! Please help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar4life

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone now if you can fix a cracked tank I have a 72 gallon bowfront tank and I just noticed it has a crack in it but it not leaking help!!!!!

Does anyone now if you can fix a cracked tank I have a 72 gallon bowfront tank and I just noticed it has a crack in it but it not leaking help!!!!!

You really should start your own thread, but the only way to fix a crack is to replace the pane of glass. If it's the front pane of the bow, I'd replace the tank.

Moved these posts to a new thread.

To start a new thread, go to the forum you want to start it in, and click new thread.

Oscar4life said:

Watch it, and work on getting a new tank ASAP!

Ok I have news it is not a crack in the tank it's a scratch so is that still bad it's in the front of the tank? Will it turn into a crack

Oscar4life said:
Ok I have news it is not a crack in the tank it's a scratch so is that still bad it's in the front of the tank? Will it turn into a crack

Oh, that'll be fine. It won't turn into a crack.

Back
Top Bottom