craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One million snails! !! And a Betta ofcourse..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A betta wouldn't have too much fun going up and down up and down up and down up and down SIX FEET of aquarium each day! That things ridiculous. TO EVERYONE OUT THERE: when we people on this website say to get a six foot aquarium this this NOT what we mean!!!!!

A betta wouldn't have too much fun going up and down up and down up and down up and down SIX FEET of aquarium each day! That things ridiculous. TO EVERYONE OUT THERE: when we people on this website say to get a six foot aquarium this this NOT what we mean!!!!!

Hahaha.. yah were talking horizontal footage peoples...

New thread.."stock this tank..win a prize!!" A near sighted oscar.. ehhh try again... a claustrophobic pleco... hmmmmm

Def need to be on first floor! The weight of that tank filled, in such a small footprint, would be like having a 300 lb man put his thumbs in your eye sockets and do a push up. Splash!

Def need to be on first floor! The weight of that tank filled, in such a small footprint, would be like having a 300 lb man put his thumbs in your eye sockets and do a push up. Splash!

Hahah best scene ever...

It's probably got two common Plecos in there from the sound of it

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Of course they are.. all they usually have at bbs

3 fish tanks up and running

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

We have 3 tank we would like to home first tank is 29 gallon up and running with stand has 6 goldfish in it. Second is 36 gallon tank with fish in it no stand last is a 55 with oscars and goldfish no stand. Make reasonable offer. Need to get them gone thank you

No response is needed...

Mirical ich remover....

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1403428633978.jpg
    1403428633978.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 139
Back
Top Bottom