craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that's crazy...fish can't get rid of a disease they themselves can catch, I'd think that's common sense!

Yep I have been to this guys shop its pretty bad aptasia in all his tank and because he has capulrla or whatever it is in his display tank he said he hasnt done a water change in 3 months. Also heard him telling people that if there calcium is low there zoas will be the tell tale sign not there sps

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't know saltwater but I know that no water change in 3 months is really bad! And I take it that the other stuff you said was very untrue as well.

I don't know saltwater but I know that no water change in 3 months is really bad! And I take it that the other stuff you said was very untrue as well.

Depending on the tank, 3 months actually could not be that bad. If its FOWLR and the macro algae is keeping levels low, you can go without waterchanges for a while. However, a reef consumes trace elements so you need waterchanges for the health of your coral.

Depending on the tank, 3 months actually could not be that bad. If its FOWLR and the macro algae is keeping levels low, you can go without waterchanges for a while. However, a reef consumes trace elements so you need waterchanges for the health of your coral.

Ah yeah that's similar to a planted tank, the ammonia and stuff can be low but you need to do water changes for the health of the plants.

10 gallon fish tank with 14 fish - $20 (latah)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403734418.151761.jpg

I am moving soon and would like to find a new home that will love them as much as i do. There are two piscus catfish that have lived in that tank for over a year. Those are my pride and joy, im basically just asking for the price of the tank. I will include blood worms which alone are pretty expensive. Contact me if i b terested.

What a piece of crap (tank).. how could you have that in your home..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brookster I totally agree with every word of that post ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

View attachment 241378

I am moving soon and would like to find a new home that will love them as much as i do. There are two piscus catfish that have lived in that tank for over a year. Those are my pride and joy, im basically just asking for the price of the tank. I will include blood worms which alone are pretty expensive. Contact me if i b terested.

At least they aren't asking for $200.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's how they treat their pride and joy fish, I hope they don't have kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Speechless.

Attachments

• 1405576076877.jpg
    1405576076877.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 156
View attachment 241378

Pride and joy?!?!? I hope they don't treat their family like that :O

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom