craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pet/4698419763.html

Horseshoe crab in a tank that can't be more than a gallon? "Mini" horseshoe crab?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Well, how the heck did he get his hands on that, seahorses are not that easy to keep and a place to wrap their tails around aint enough sir, I don't have any experience with horseshoe crabs but I don't think they are suitable for sea horses or clownfish, highlight "These plants give fresh Nike AIR Maxes" Stupid people these days... also for eighty dollars. Bet you can find a better set up cheaper

Who's up for a $1,500 tank?
75 GALLON FISH AQUARIUM

I know I am! If it was better that is, I don't think the lights for his 75 won't cost over 700$ Unless he custom made his with a bulb taking every square millimetre lol. Invested 2,500 $ for this tank, possible for some tanks but this isn't really that reasonable if he did he is a loon if he didn't still not worth the price

$900 ???
Buwahahahaahahahaaha....:ROFLMAO:
maybe $9......maybe

you have to see the pic (s)
don't you love it when they post multiple pictures...all from the same angle :rolleyes:

FISH TANK/AQUARIUM

CUSTOM MADE 55 GALLON AQUARIUM. MADE FROM A SOLID OAK BOURBON BARREL, CURVED GLASS FRONT AND SIDES. INSIDE HAS BEEN FIBERGLASSED WITH FOOD QUALITY MATERIAL, NO LEAKS. INCLUDES CUSTOM MADE STAND AND SOME EQUIPMENT. CAN BE USED FOR EITHER FRESH OR SALT WATER. WOULD BE GREAT IN A OFFICE SETTING.

$900 ???
Buwahahahaahahahaaha....:ROFLMAO:
maybe $9......maybe

you have to see the pic (s)
don't you love it when they post multiple pictures...all from the same angle :rolleyes:

FISH TANK/AQUARIUM

CUSTOM MADE 55 GALLON AQUARIUM. MADE FROM A SOLID OAK BOURBON BARREL, CURVED GLASS FRONT AND SIDES. INSIDE HAS BEEN FIBERGLASSED WITH FOOD QUALITY MATERIAL, NO LEAKS. INCLUDES CUSTOM MADE STAND AND SOME EQUIPMENT. CAN BE USED FOR EITHER FRESH OR SALT WATER. WOULD BE GREAT IN A OFFICE SETTING.

What a piece of crap haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Now that is BARREL ROLLING the price too far get it? Lol

"This won't last Lon at this price!"
Neither will the fish....

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

There's an ad in my area for ~30 10" koi and goldfish plus I think 3 10"+ oscars. This is in a 75

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

I'll try to post a photo. I emailed the seller and they told me the numbers- I thought there were only five or so.

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Back
Top Bottom