Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Found a 30 gallon tank with hood and light with 2 replacement bulbs for $30. Thought is was a scam and would leak but figured I might be able to repair it if it wasn't too bad. Filled it up, not a single leak. :cool:

Thanks random Craigslister!

Bought my current 55 gal with light oak stand and canopy and wet dry with protein skimmer only $100 needed some tlc but no leaks

Just picked up two big tote bis of coral skeleton for $50 then added in a quiet one 6000 pump for $20

Free 72G bow front. No leaks

Way to go!!! Here is a pic of mine. CL Special. One of my favorite tanks...what did you have in mind for it?
60074-albums11380-picture57008.jpg

Just picked up a 100 gallon stock tank an external pump with 30 foot head height and a 4 foot square platform to put it all on for $125, when I start my 150 build(hopefully soon) I plan to run the sump in the basement and the tank in the 1st floor addition, this goes a long way toward getting this together

two 55's & all the equipment $125 They look really nice.
can't fit them in my house though :)
His ad as follows:
I have two 55 gallon fish tanks for sale. Very good condition...no scratches and hardly used. No water lines or anything of the sort

Each tank has the following

gravel, white/cream color plus 10 gallon to hold gravel.....solid tank
hood and lights
heaters
air pumps
water filter...only one
4 air bars
shorter solid stand for tanks
also have heavy duty air pump that can run both tanks.....get all three pumps. Each smaller pump can run each tank, 3rd runs both sooo easy.

Aren't they like, you know, used by tribes to kill each other lol.
I didn't realize they could be kept as pets?
Are they special breeds?

When they're kept in captivity they do not create any toxins. The toxins they develop in the wild are produced from the insects they eat which absorb toxins from soil, plants, rain, etc. and yes they are 100% legal to own and quite a fun hobby in itself. If you're ever interested in looking into it check out dendroboard forums.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390358975.105890.jpg
I got this complete 75 gal setup including fish, oak stand & fluval 405 for $150 off CL a couple months ago.

i got this pine 55 stand for 15 bucks and went and got another 55 from the dollar per gallon for it a few days ago.

also found a 125 in my area that comes with a 48 inch fixture so I'm going to check that out tomorrow they are asking 100 and I'm going to offer 80

Back
Top Bottom