Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some insanity from the opposite end. I sold a 280 gallon acrylic tank with built in overflow and filtration, with a protein skimmer and 2 pumps for $300.

scottayy said:
Here's some insanity from the opposite end. I sold a 280 gallon acrylic tank with built in overflow and filtration, with a protein skimmer and 2 pumps for $300.

What!? That was an insanely good deal!

I know. It was too big for me to keep and I wanted to get rid of it. Taking up space.

Nashville I'm confused...

Some one is selling this first one for 175$ and another person is selling the second one for 400$

Attachments

• image-2121898353.jpg
    image-2121898353.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image-1473237460.jpg
    image-1473237460.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 123
Sharkbait54 said:
Nashville I'm confused...

Some one is selling this first one for 175$ and another person is selling the second one for 400$

I got the same tank (could have gotten the same stand, but I chose the other stand that the seller had) for $80. Plus lots and lots of extras. That's a 56 column, right?

Alyxx said:
I got the same tank (could have gotten the same stand, but I chose the other stand that the seller had) for $80. Plus lots and lots of extras. That's a 56 column, right?
Yep man that would have been a great deal!

Sharkbait54 said:
Yep man that would have been a great deal!

Indeed it was! I got tank, stand, light, gravel, a decent hob filter, a jäger heater, a magfloat, a nice air pump, tons of tubing, and suction cups for the tubing for $80. And to add to my joy at getting such a great deal, when I went to petsmart later that day to pick up some other stuff for it I saw the same tank and stand on sale for $250, originally $350 or something. When you can find quality used equipment at a good price, man do you save a lot of money. Poor guy I bought it from got an ultimatum from his wife to get down to two tanks from seven.

This takes the cake

I have a 55 gallon fish tank
1500$ set up.
Everything included except water and fish
I have-
Plants
Background
Decorations
50 pounds of rock for the bottom
Also comes with a stand with two doors. Black in color
And a top to match the stand
It opens on both sides to feed fish and yet keep it covered to look nice.
Also have a heater for water.
As I said I have a lot of money in it all.

I want to trade for a At&t smart phone only.
Iphone 4 or 4s perferrably white
SIII or galaxy note. REALLY looking for a NOTE in white.
Might also throw in a 27inch RCA tv with a black stand in good condition.

Fish tank is still all hooked up and working in my house. I will drain and clean everything before pickup. Thank you. Email me and I will respond quickly.

Attachments

• image-3605770783.jpg
    image-3605770783.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 129
chrismiller21 said:
$250 bucks for a 30 gallon on top of a painted black nightstand lol

30 gallon freshewater setup

Found another.

$375 for a 45 gallon Hex lol

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/for/3262809562.html

And this guy moves into a house and "inherets" 2 nice fish tanks lol

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/hsh/3247132834.html

That first one doesn't even fit on the stand, second one is too expensive, those last ones look good. I think the prices are fare, even though they were free to him. I'd make a lower offer and see if he would take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom