Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked out Craig's list to see if I could find any bad deals but I found this, exactly what I was looking for!!
36 gallon bow front
With stand
And esesorries
80 BUCKS!!

I just saw a 29 gallon sw tank on craisglist for $500. I'm not a saltwater person but to me that seems rather ridiculous.

I saw a guy put a ten gallon saltwater tank up for 5gs. So I messagedhim to seeif he was kidding and he said no he was firm on the 5gs...bahahahahaha wheree do these fools come from

chronicfishhead said:
I saw a guy put a ten gallon saltwater tank up for 5gs. So I messagedhim to seeif he was kidding and he said no he was firm on the 5gs...bahahahahaha wheree do these fools come from

Before I sound stupid, exactly how much is 5gs? And if it's what I think send me the link so I can call him the idiot he is! lol

Eh..i dunno..i think if i could talk him down to around $4,600 it'd be a steal.

One guy has been reposting the same ad on my local classifieds website for a 120 gallon tank. I will say that it comes with everything you need and then some. But, he wants new price for used stuff. He's asking 1200 for it. He has a list of what it comes with and what he payed for it. I thought after a week or 2 of nobody buying he would lower the price but noooo.....after over a month its still on there....still 1200.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom