Creepy Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice... I find it interesting that you are grossed out by earthworms yet you have a pictures of a dead frog handy :lol:

I just ran out and took the picture for you all. I was surprised that it was still there. I did not have a big issue with earthworms until I decided to catch one then cut it up with a pair of scissors to feed to my fish. I had to line up the blades then close my eyes to get the job done. I all most did not make it. My fish were sure glad I did though.

Here's a harvester (Daddy Longlegs) spider taken at a nearby park and a big cricket taken in a friend's basement

As soon as they are approved I have a few more "nice" ones in my gallery...
Of course I haven't come close to being grossed out yet, but as long as someone out there is :lol:
Kevin says we have to keep it PG-13 but even if it wasn't, there really isn't a single picture you could show me that would make me lose my appetite... something might be gross... but it wouldn't stop me from eating :lol:

Seeing how it's been stated that pics here have to stay PG-13 or milder you wont be able to gross me out, but feel free to try and gross someone else out Toirtis...

Sounds pretty cool to me...
I couldn't define pg-13 for you... basically this site is family oriented so we have to do our best to not offend anyone... I don't think snakebite photos could be considered too offensive... Basically, use your best judgement... If you do post something offensive it will be deleted and the staff will probably give you a stern warning...

ok, that was pretty gross... this is the sort of thing that will probably get someone mad at me for starting the topic... but I think it's fun. As gross as it is, I could still sit here eating my dinner while looking at it... my wife is telling she probably couldnt... By the way, what kind of snake did that?

The snakebite shot was nasty. Necrotizing fasciitis - yuck! Millipede's bugs and reptiles look cute, cuddly, and adorable in comparison.

The two faced kitten looks photoshopped, tho.

Back
Top Bottom