DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably. i was warned against most wrasses because they are so nippy booo i would.love one eh oh well ce la vie

Probably. i was warned against most wrasses because they are so nippy booo i would.love one eh oh well ce la vie

Yeah I kno they say With Caution but so far that's the only frag ive seen nipped at. Well I wouldn't even say nipped lol it was chomped at.

Can you post the link I can't find it on my phone app

Just go to any category and it'll be the first thread. Open it up n click on "saltwater photo of the month".. Xmas wrasse is #12 :) thank you!

PS. Im on my phone too so can't really post the link, sorry! :/

Here they are, bad picture but its the best I have with my phone lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130225_164024.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130225_164024.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 117
Awesome!! Those are definitely not candy canes. What a neat coral to happen upon.

How are the fruit loops doing?

They got knocked over :/ lol but there's 1 big zoa and 2 tiny ones that opened up. Wish I had a better camera bc they look so awesome when the lights r blue

Here's a pic I took a few days ago of the one big guy

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130225_173229.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130225_173229.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 125
3 hairy mushrooms fully opened :) I love these things

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130225_185621.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130225_185621.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 99
Those are very pretty! How's the Christmas Wrasse doing? I trust that he is all settled in and quite happy by now.

Xmas wrasse is doing great now. He seems to only be out in front for a few hours a day but hey maybe it's just his settling in time lol

Did you see the pic of the Fruit Loops?

Xmas wrasse is doing great now. He seems to only be out in front for a few hours a day but hey maybe it's just his settling in time lol

Did you see the pic of the Fruit Loops?

I thought I posted a reply. Stupid app...

I love it! It's going to look awesome when it starts spreading out. And then I'll be even more jealous of your tank!

I thought I posted a reply. Stupid app...

I love it! It's going to look awesome when it starts spreading out. And then I'll be even more jealous of your tank!

Haha its ok! But I know its gonna look awesome when it spreads! I can't wait.. maybe I'll send ya a frag when the time comes :)

Back
Top Bottom