Dartfish too big for a nano?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just spoke with them and they will not give me my money back just a discount on a new fish...hrmmm. I'm starting to wonder if it is worth my trouble to drive back now.

just keep what fish you like the best. only your opinion matters

I'm not sure I follow you JLatsko.....?
That fish will get up to 4inches and will not have much room for swimming. I think it would be best for the fish and you if you returned him....That's just my opinion....

everyone on this sight knows everything. It is the best aquarium advice site on the web! Kudos to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am disappointed... This is actually the first derogatory post I have seen on this site. As I mentioned in an earlier thread, this is an extremely helpful, informational site with tons of people who really know what they are talking about. These people eat, sleep and breathe aquaria, and offer their insight to quesitons (for free, I might add) about anything and everything in a very supportive and encouraging manner. There are no dumb questons here, and though I have not been visiting this site for long, I feel like I have met a wonderful group of friends here.

JLatsko, please leave your nagativity for some other site. There is no need for it here.

I am going to edit those posts, they are totally inappropriate and not helpful to anyone. I am very sorry you all had to see this!

GodOSoot, consider yourself luck that they will even give you a partial credit on the fish as we have several stores here that once you have bought a fish and then find out that it will get to big for your tank they don't care, or if it a common fish then they will take it but not give you a credit for it.

Hmm i don't know if this is the right thing to say but darn it i missed the good stuff before it got edited. These angry threads are like car accidents. Your driving and its soo hard not to slow down and try to see what happened. They aren't good for anyone and you hate to see it but its so hard not to be curious. Not hoping more people act like this and it was right to edit it. Just my thoughts i guess. Hope i don't offend. Godosoot sorry you found a jerk on the forum.

I'm going to agree with the kudos to the site! When you ask for advice, it's certainly your choice to take it or leave it but I like that everyone offers theirs with the best intentions. Personally, I've found the experts here very helpful. As stated on another post, I've learned a tremendous amount from this site. :)

I'm going to agree with the kudos to the site! When you ask for advice, it's certainly your choice to take it or leave it but I like that everyone offers theirs with the best intentions. Personally, I've found the experts here very helpful. As stated on another post, I've learned a tremendous amount from this site. :)

We are going to keep it that way. We are here to help. We are not going to let trouble makers keep us from that mission. I think we can all say that we have learned alot. I know I can say that.Thanks

Back
Top Bottom