Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, what even is the current stocking anymore? Wrasses can be pretty hit or miss together, but this is a sizeable system too.

Hank,... I musta spun off of this one somehow ,but to answer your question, I currently have a fox face ,scopace tang ,Luna wrasse, a couple of blennies and 2 clownfish and my powder blue :)

I pickup up a couple more hammer frags but accidentally dropped the best one between some rocks never to be seen again,..actually,you can see it with a flashlight but it’s there to stay , I also have a torch coral arriving tomorrow,..years ago I had a small torch coral frag that I grew into a janitors mop ,..I hope to regain that magic again ,otherwise all’s well.
Oh ,I also bought a kessil a80 tuna blue light fixture to use as a moon light ,...it’s mounted high above the water and looks great shimmering in the water when the main lights go off

Last edited:
I think I’ve found the “Mariana Trench” and it lives in my tank !! .. for the second time in 2 weeks I’ve lost a coral there,.. a week ago I accidentally dropped a hammer frag there and it plummeted to the bottom like the titanic and yesterday while positioning a couple of frags around ,the trench again sucked down a monti cap ,... once again thru the use of a flashlight I can see the new frag right next to the hammer frag,.... if this keeps up I’m going to have to install a working light house up there just to warn of the nautical dangers !
I shoulda known better but ...... :-/

Whew ! ... glad I’m not the only one !! .... kind sucks but I guess that’s how you learn not to do it again . ( yeah,right !) ..I do have a hammer coral colony and the torch coral that failed to ship last week coming in today so maybe that’ll help .
Otherwise all’s good .

IMG_1324.jpgIMG_1326.jpgIMG_1323.jpgIMG_1325.jpg. Prob not the National Geographic quality underwater photos you’re used to seeing on tv but just a couple of snapshots of recent purchases

Thank you guys ,... hope we can all have a safe new year ., it’s nice to have our aquariums to distract us a little bit from the worlds troubles .,be safe all !!

I'm right there with you, Charlie. The only way I'd be willing to jump back into THOSE waters would be if someone else funded the project. Since that ain't gonna happen I'll just be jealous.

Back
Top Bottom